Spirii believes in the need to play a significant role shaping the future requirements for society and industry within the global e-mobility transformation. Our FutureTech innovation muscle enables constant next-generation technology leadership and helps our customers extract even more value of existing infrastructure assets and digital implementations. The team works with shared responsibility across the company, creating success in projects together with colleagues from many different departments involved, as well as with external collaboration partners and customers. Our present focus in the team covers many aspects including Energy management, Demand-Response technologies, smart energy handling and interaction as well as data driven insights and values. Additionally to these elements, there are often tenders of national and international character which needs attention.
You will report to our CIO.
What You Will Do
- Program and project management in various fields on international level – tenders, innovative projects, R&D, stakeholder management on commercial and academic level
- Will lead work packages within innovative projects with both external and internal partners
- Will work with e-mobility partners and suppliers on smart charging functionality, energy management and much more
- Independently, develop supporting documents and content for tenders such as RFIs, ESPDs and manage the tender projects with internal and external stakeholders
Who You Are
- Enjoy exploring innovative technologies and continuously expanding your skills.
- Ambitious on behalf of our customers, our company, and yourself - with a focus on excellent execution
- High Standard of ownership in your work
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels in our organization as well as external partners/ customers
- Take responsibility for how your work & behavior affect your colleagues – you actively participate not only in feature creation but in creating an open team environment
- Bachelor's degree within technical disciplines (e.g. B. Sc. or equivalent experience) or higher
- Can manage multiple technical projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated competences within e-mobility tenders and winning these.
- Are good at building relationships with stakeholders
- Experience within the e-Mobility industry is a plus
- Sufficiently fluent in Danish and English
- Very flexible and open work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package, along with a company pension plan
- Opportunity to work in a high growth industry and make a significant impact
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment
- Professional development opportunities and growth potential within the company
- Excellent office coffee and tea (we mean it!)
The position is a permanent position in Copenhagen, Denmark. Danish language is required for some of the duties. English language skills must be mastered at a sufficient level as English is the company language.
About Spirii – Who We Are
Spirii is a full-service e-Mobility provider, which offers hardware and software charging solutions to companies in the private and the public sector. Spirii has recently celebrated its four-year anniversary as a founded company, however the people in Spirii have extensive experience working with electric cars and charging, as well as development of future transport- and energy systems.
Spirii is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences. Spirii strives to create an inclusive and diverse workplace, and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of age, gender, race, sexual/religious orientation, or disability.
If you have the skills and passion to drive our product design efforts to the next level, we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.